Can furniture be moved from one studio to another?
• Yes. All sets and furniture can be used interchangeably or in combination with any of our New York studio rentals. Please let us know ahead of time and we can move it for you, or you can arrange while you are here.
What if I want to use furniture from a studio that has a client in it?
• If the client doesn’t mind then we can move some pieces out. Ultimately it’s up to the discretion of that client.
Am I required to use the furniture in the studio or can it be cleared out?
• All the furniture can be cleared out ahead of time, just let us know.
Do you have photo equipment in house?
• Yes. When you use our stage rental services, we also provide photo equipment rentals, we rent cameras, lighting, digital equipment… we have everything you will need.
Do I have to use your photo equipment?
• No. While we prefer that you rent from us, we understand you might have a relationship with another rental house. All we ask is that you consider us in the future, as our prices are very competitive.
Can equipment be sent ahead of shoot date?
• Yes. Our freight hours are 8am to 6pm Monday – Friday.
• Each studio can be closed off for privacy during your shoot. There are blackout shades on all the windows.
Do you have a cyc studio?
• Yes. Currently we have 3 cyc walls in our spaces. Our ‘Infinity’ cyclorama – or cyc wall – is 34 feet wide.
Can walls be painted?
• Yes. Any color you like, we can paint for you or you can do it yourself. We also have 4×8 paintable wall flats.
Can I shoot on weekends?
• Yes. Our NYC video and photo studios are open seven days a week.